Friday, April 6, 2012

I Suck at New Year's Resolutions

My resolution to blog more has obviously not been kept up, lol. 4 months into it and I suck! I'm sure my followers are wondering if I fell off the edge of the planet or something. Well, here I is! Been pretty busy with my new part time job as a firefighter for West Union, full time mommy, and full time roller derby girl! Whew! I think I sometimes have to remind myself to breathe. I do plan to get back on it and start blogging more, including a separate blog solely for the fun that becoming a derby girl entails. Got Easter this Sunday and I made a couple little goodies for my dude that I will show off once I'm done. I also got an ever growing list of goodies to make for his first birthday (first birthday, OMG!) which is less than 4 months away (cue uncontrollable sobbing). Keep on the look out tomorrow for a post with either a craft of recipe. For now, let me show off my little dude in a current picture :)


Ok ok, so two pictures. Tee hee :)
Here he is smiling for my little sis while I was doing my annual burn training


And here he is exploring with his babysitter. My gosh he's getting huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment