Thursday, September 15, 2011

SV Baby Things Wetbag Review

I ordered a large and a wipes wetbag from my friend Alli with SV Baby Things. She just started out and I was super excited to get my goodies. I ordered the large in a brown "zebra-esque" print to match his room and the wipes case in bright yellow.

Here it is hanging perfectly on the nursery door.

I've got 9 AIO's and a pocket in here with plenty of room to spare.

 Just had to do a closeup of  the handle, love the animal print :)

Here's the wipes case, holding about 12 cloth wipes and a small bottle of solution. I could've probably stuck a few more wipes but not many more without removing the bottle.

All in all, great products. Great quality, the large wetbag contained everything, (and there were two explosive poop diapers in there), and it washed beautifully. I'm so happy with it and will probably order another large and even a medium later on too. She's planning on expanding her products too, check her out on Facebook <-- Click here. Make sure to tell her I sent you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment