Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Apple Festival

For my first Wordless Wednesday, I thought I'd post a couple pictures from monkey's first Apple Festival. This one was actually the 50th annual festival held here in Westminster, SC.



 Here we are right before the parade started. Had to get the firetruck pics :)



I was trying to get my friend's baby in the shot too but his stroller wasn't cooperating. These little guys are 12 days apart. His mom and I were due the same day.


 Beginning of the parade.


Daddy driving the big red truck :D


We walked to the festival


Hanging out with daddy at the Fire Safety House


Walked around the festival in the sling and he's out.


Mmmm! Fresh Apples from Hollifield's Orchard

I'm not sure how to make a linky so others can post their WW posts. Any bloggers out there wanna help me out? You can leave a link in comments today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment